Saturday, September 12, 2009

Two Best Friends and a Sister

Two Best Friends and a Sister
By: THE MAN

My name is Laura, and I consider myself a plain girl from the city. Some people though, look at me as a piece of ass that they would like to get a hold of. Who can blame them, a lot of people have told me that I have a very appealing body. Not to sound self centered, but I do. Playing sports my whole life gave me a nice athletic look. Being almost 5’ 10” tall has left me with a pair of smooth long legs that I don’t mind showing off to my fellow 12th grade classmates. I’ve also been blessed with a nice firm ass that I don’t mind showing off either. I look at it this way; if you’ve got it, flaunt it. The down side to all this though is my breasts. My mom told me that I was an early bloomer, and by 8th grade I had the biggest breasts in my class with a B cup. That alone based me as the girl all the guys wanted, but as the years went by my breasts didn’t get any bigger. This left all of the other girls to pass me by and get all the guys. Either way I still had people gawking at me, but ever since my tits stopped growing I wanted them to get bigger. My best friend Claire has the same problems. Although she’s always bigger breasts, her were much better then mine. Her breasts kept growing past mine to a full C cup, a perfect compliment to her luscious red hair. Claire is about four inches shorter then I am which leaves me sexier in every other department.

By the time we became juniors in High School we decided it was time to do something about out small tits. We started looking at different pills and creams, nothing seemed to work. At out wits end we tried one last thing. Claire found a website one night while surfing the web that sold an experimental cream that was designed to increase the female bust. Willing to try anything by this point we ordered two gallons of the cream to my house. That was the longest week of our lives; wondering when the cream was going to arrive and whether it was actually going to work.

Friday came and the cream we ordered arrived at 2:00 p.m... My parents were going to be away all weekend, and my snobby sister Diane was already at her friend’s house to spend the night. The setting could not have been better, so I took the two gallons of cream to my room and immediately called Claire.
“Hey Claire, Laura, it’s already here.”
“It’s totally not going to work but I’ll come over.”
“Be optimistic, I feel good about this one.”
“Yeah I guess so, am I sleeping over or what?”
“Well bring some stuff, we’ll see.”
“I’ll see you in a little while.”
“Hurry up, I’m getting impatient.”

Claire arrived an hour later. She walked into the house and I immediately threw her sleeping bag and stuff in the living room. We ran up the stairs to my room so I could show her the cream.
“I didn’t think 2 gallons was that much?” Claire said surprised.
“Sure is… and your still feeling like this won’t work.” I shot back.
“Well we have spent a lot of money on our breasts, we should just get implants. All these creams and pills don’t work and I just can’t take these mini tits any longer.”
“Well this is going to work, trust me.”
“OK.”
I took one of the gallon containers and read the directions on the back of the container. It had a lot of warnings but I just skipped right to the directions. It said to take 1/8 of a cup at a time for a growth of one full cup size. Your supposed rub into the tissue and results would follow. It also warned to read the entire back of the container after the directions. Again, I was just too excited to try it and didn’t want to take more time reading. I opened the container and inside was a creamy mixture that looked like mayonnaise.
“Ready?” I asked Claire.
“I don’t think so Laura, you go first.”
“Fine.”
I took my shirt off revealing my bra. I had a loose bra on trying to get the most out of my little tits. I got the measuring device that came with the cream and took the amount listed in the directions. Claire held the cream while I unfastened my bra, revealing my shitty little tits.
“Ok here goes nothing.”
I took the cream from Claire and poured an equal amount on each of my breasts. I took one breast in each hand and started rubbing the cream into them. It took only a few minutes for it all to soak in, and I put my bra back on.
“Is that all?” Claire asked me in a sarcastic tone.
“I think so, but it felt really nice.” I shot back.
“Yeah, well I don’t see your breasts growing.”
“Give it a minute, your so meeeeeeeaaaaaa………”
I looked down at my bra and saw my breasts growing outward making the bra dig into my back. It only lasted about 10 seconds, but they were definitely bigger.
“That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt. Help me get this damn bra off.”
It took a min to get the tight clasps off, but when we did my breasts had grown from a small 34 B to a very full 42 C.
“Look Claire, I am as big as you now.” I started to shake and bounce my new breasts at her, they were amazing.
“You look amazing, now help me!”
Claire took her shirt and bra off, revealing her C breasts. She also took the same amount of cream and put it evenly onto her breasts. She rubbed them vigorously until all the cream was soaked in. It took her about a third of the time, and she put her bra back on.
“This is awesome!”
Claire was so excited that this cream worked after so much effort. In only seconds after applying the cream her breasts started to grow. Her well fitting C cup bra started to get tighter and tighter.
“God I have to get this bra off.” Claire yelped.
Her bra was really digging into her so I ran over and unfastened it. She took it off and her breasts bounced out of it and stopped growing.
“Your right, that was incredible.”
Her tits were incredible. They had to have grown to at least a large 48E cup in just a few seconds,that were like two ripe honey dew cantilupes..
“How did you grow that much, you used the same amount of cream that I did?”
“I don’t know, maybe I was just destined to have great tits.”
As she said that she came over to me and buried my face in her chest. It was a weird feeling because I had never seen breasts like hers in my life. To tell you the truth, her doing that to me really got me excited. I took my face out of her tits and we both started to laugh.
“Give me that container, I want to see something.”
I took the cream and looked over the warnings, and it was right there. It said to rub the cream in gently for desired results. That’s what I did, but not what Claire did. I looked at the rest of the warnings, there were quite a bit of them. Only use if your breasts have stopped growing naturally, more on application, and a lot of legal stuff. But the hell with all this, we have all this cream to get rid of.
“Ok it’s my turn, give me that measuring cup.”
We were all done following the directions; I just took two handfuls of the cream and placed it all on my tits.
“Claire, get over here and rub this in.”
She was happy to join in and start rubbing my breasts. She started to rub the left, and I was working on the right. The cream was soaked in a matter of about 30 sec, a lot faster with three times the recommended dosage. About 10 seconds after we were done my tits started to grow. Instead of growing just out, they grew out and a lot fuller. It was like this cream knew how to make just the right tits. I was in ecstasy the entire time of the growth. Going from rubbing my breasts, to hugging them and shaking them around for my own enjoyment. I passed Claire’s size and they kept growing. She was staring at my tits as they got bigger and bigger. After about 30 seconds, they grew about three cup sizes bigger then Claire, to a 84GG size. This cream was amazing, we have wanted freakishly huge tits for almost all our lives, and it was happening. This was easily the greatest day of out lives. My tits stopped growing and I started to lift them and feel how big and heavy they had gotten. I could see how people with these tits had to get reductions, but Claire and I are very athletic.
“My tits are getting so big!”
My taunting and laughing ended as I saw Claire dump the rest of the cream from the first gallon on her breasts. It was about half a gallon of cream, and it was too late for me to stop her.
“God Claire, you bitch.”
I was obviously not mad at her, growing turned me into a totally different person. Having tits like these only made me want to get them bigger.
“Now were going to see some huge breasts, come over here and feel me up.”
“Well I don’t know about that, maybe I don’t want too.”
I had fun teasing her as she started to run the cream in herself. This breast expansion turned into a competition, and I didn’t want her to take all of the glory. It was like her tits were drawing me in and I had to go over to her. I placed my hands on her left breast and started to rub them and feel her growth. She worked on the right breast and started to get very excited. As we rubbed the cream into her breast I started to look into her eyes. I moved closer to her, and moved my face to hers.
“They are starting to grow!”
I immediately backed away; the cream was already soaked into her chest. It must have been their size to start with, more skin to soak in the cream. This worked totally to our advantage, the bigger the tits, the faster they grow. Claire’s breasts started to grow, just like mine, fuller and bigger. She passed my size in a matter of seconds, which was about the size of a cantaloupe. Like me, she started to hug her chest when there was enough tit to do it.
“I never want to stop growing!”
It’s a good thing we are home alone, because it is hard to control your voice during the hottest experience of your life. Claire was still feeling her breasts when I went back to her and got close. I started to feel her huge breasts with her, and then I got even closer. We started to kiss and grope each other while she was still growing bigger. It was hard to stay this close with tits of our size. Her breasts stopped growing after about a minute, and they finished much larger then mine. I was totally blown away with her immense size-somewhere near the size of huge.ripe watermelons. They had to be at least a 88 inches,with an LL cup, and they were amazing. It was hard to compare them to anything. If I could, they were between cantaloupes and small watermelons.
“Laura, what the hell happened there?”
“I don’t know something just came over me. I’m sorry.”
“No don’t even say that. I enjoyed it, but I don’t know why. It’s like this cream is changing us in more ways then just breast size.”
“I know what you mean, and you look amazing.”
“I never thought this day would ever come, but here we are.”
We both stopped for a few minutes and stared at our tits. Even though her breasts were bigger, both of ours were equally as impressive.
“Hey, I have an idea.”
“What’s that?”
“Let’s take this other gallon into the shower…….”
“I like the way you think.”
We both took the rest of our clothes off and took the rest of the cream into the bathroom. I dumped all of the cream into the bathtub and we both got in. We started to feel each others newly grown breasts, and I even went down to give Claire oral. She was sitting in the half of the tub that was clean of the cream. Without knowing it, when I bent down to start tonguing Claire, I soaked my breasts in the cream. After about 5 minutes with Claire, my breasts had soaked in about 75% of the cream that was on the tub floor. My breasts started to grow and lift me off the bathtub floor.
“My god Claire, what happened to all of the cream?”
I got up and saw that my breasts were totally covered in the cream, and knew what I had done.
“God Laura, don’t stop!” She looked up and saw my breasts. “My god you’re growing.”
“Yeah, I leaned into all of the cream in the floor and soaked it all in. God, I wonder what I am going to grow up too!”
The cream was absorbed at the normal rate, so I was not expecting a huge explosion, but that’s what happened. They exploded off my chest, rapidly growing past Claire’s size with incredible speed. I could not even speak; I was orgasming over and over.
“God, this is incredible!”
The growth was incredibly fast, but did not last a long time. It only lasted about 15 seconds, but in that time I had orgasmed at least 3 times. At the end, my breasts were definitely the size of watermelons. That had to leave me with at least 99 inches bust ,with a PPP breasts. They were incredibly large, and very hefty. By hefty I don’t mean heavy, just full and a lot for a woman’s chest. I felt them, they were amazing.”
“Look at you now. Those are incredible.”
“That was even better then earlier.”
“Now move I want the rest of that cream!”
I moved over and Claire pressed her breasts against the floor of the tub. With the speed which she was moving, all that cream was gone in about 20 seconds. When all was said and done her breasts ended up a little smaller then mine. I would say a 184 inche bust with an MM cup.
“God, we can’t stop here, we need more of this stuff,”
“Your right; get on the phone.”
I ran over to the phone, almost falling down because of the new heft of my breasts. I called the company back and they said that only eight gallons of cream was made because the company was going out of business. No one else had ordered the cream so I took the rest of it with overnight delivery.
“The stuff should be here in the morning.”
“But wait, I can’t go home like this.”
“Just call and tell your mom your staying here tonight, we can figure something out in the morning.”
“OK.”
Claire called her mom and said that she would be staying over. It was only 4:00 in the afternoon and we couldn’t go out in public like this. First of all we had nothing to wear. Secondly, we may have had some of the biggest tits in the world. That thought alone got me thinking, we still had 6 gallons coming tomorrow. If not yet we would definitely have the biggest tits in the world.
“God Laura, what are we going to do?”
“What do you mean?”
“How are people going to react to these tits we have?”
“I don’t care it’s been our dream, fuck them if they care.”
We just sat and talked about our tits for hours. We tried on some of our old clothes and they only went down about halfway to our breasts. We had to put on some of my dads shirts, and they still were extremely small. After a while we both fell asleep in my room, but not on our backs.

I looked at the clock and it was noon, there was knocking at the door. It must have been my sister home from her sleep over.
“Shit! Claire, Diane’s home!”
“Just answer the door, she’s cool.”
I got up and opened my bedroom door and there was Diane. She gasped as she saw my tits under one of my father’s shirts. She was able though to mutter out the phrase, ‘there’s someone at the door for you’.
“God it must be the delivery man. Get the package for me.”
“What the hell happened to you guys!”
“Just get the package and bring it up here and we will explain everything.”
She ran back down the steps and brought the package with the 6 remaining gallons of cream in it.
“How did you guys…… what did you….”
“Its ok Diane, me and your sister just grew some tits.”
Ill just say it, Diane was hot, hotter then both me and Claire. The thing was, over the last two months, her breasts billowed out from a small A cup right to a DD. She took every opportunity to gloat about her breasts and how many guys she gets, just at 16.
“What happened?”
“Well Claire and I ordered this breast growth cream in a magazine and here we are. Your tits look pretty small now.”
“Yeah, Laura ordered 2 gallons earlier in the week, and we liked it so much that we got 6 more gallons.”
“6 GALLONS? You aren’t going to use all that, I want some tits.”
“I don’t know, it says not to use on people whose breasts are still growing.”
“Come on. PLEASE.”
“Well, we really haven’t followed all the directions ourselves, so I guess its ok.”
“Take your top and bra off.”
Diane did just that. She really did have nice natural breasts, held nicely by one of her tight bras and little shirts.
“How big do you want your breasts?” Claire asked.
“Huge, I don’t care, I love breasts.”
“Well ok.”
Claire and I took handfuls of the cream in our hands and covered each of her tits. We must have used at least a half of a gallon for her first growth. We didn’t really rub it in fast, but well enough. It took about 3 minutes to get it all in, and I told her to put her bra back on, just for kicks.
“How long does it take?”
Right after she finished her sentence I could see her bra getting tighter.
“I’m growing!”
In only a few seconds her breasts were spilling out of the bra cups as the clasps dug deeper and deeper into her back. Finally the bra gave way and broke right off of her tits. They bounced as the bra fell to the floor. She was growing really fast, probably because you aren’t supposed to use the cream on still growing natural tits. She was in ecstasy as her breasts grew more and more. She was rubbing them as well as herself until the growth stopped. Her breasts were definitely the size of cantaloupes, for just the first growth. She thought her breasts were great before, but now they were awesome.
“Look at me. Give me the rest of that stuff!”
She grabbed the rest of the cream and dumped it all over her breasts. She started to rub the cream in, and Claire and I went to help her. This time the cream soaked into her tits in only a minute, and her breasts started to grow before it was all gone. The growth this time was slower; her breasts were getting fuller and larger, much larger. Claire and I held her breasts as they got bigger and bigger in our arms. Her tits were easily as big as Claire’s in a few minutes and started to reach my size soon after. We held her breasts in out arms and I could feel them getting heavier and heavier. The entire time she was moaning with pleasure and after about 5 minutes they stopped growing. Her tits were definitely bigger then mine, and just as perfect.
“Look who’s still bigger then you too. These have to be a 384 inche bust with UU cup tits!”
She strutted around the room getting used to her breasts.
“What do you say Laura, are we next?”
“Definitely.”
For this Claire and I went back to the bathroom and Diane brought one of the containers. I took all the cream and dumped it into the bathtub. We both got in and started where we left off the day earlier. We both took handfuls of the cream and started to rub it into each others tits. We didn’t rush; it was just too hot for the both of us. Our breasts started to grow as we kept rubbing the cream into them. Our tits started expanding outward and we each had to move farther back to keep rubbing each other. We were in the tub for about twenty minutes and every second was thrilling.
“What has gotten over you two?”
Diane started to get a little confused with what was going on, but we were too busy to care. When all of the cream was gone our breasts were still growing. We got close to each other and started to make out and feel each other up as out tits kept expanding. It was getting harder and harder to keep going, as our breasts did not slow. When they did stop, we were both amazed. My tits were easily bigger then my sisters and Claire just about matched her size. I was sporting a 565 inche bust with XXX cups, and they were just incredible.
“Look at these now!”
I got out of the bath tub and took Diane’s head right into my tits. She was really mad when I did that, she wanted to have the biggest breasts of all of us.
“What do you want to do with the rest of this stuff Laura?”
“I don’t know, I am pretty happy with these tits right here.” I exclaimed.
“Well I am the smallest here, I want these boobies bigger.”
“Me too!” Diane added.
Since Diane was not really into what Claire and I had done in the bathroom, we went back out.
“Hook me up first I want the biggest tits in the world!!”
Diane was too excited to contain herself, so Claire and I took a half gallon of the cream and dumped it all over her tits. Just for fun, we started to rub and feel up her tits, working in the cream faster then ever. In a matter of seconds all of the cream was absorbed, and her tits exploded off her chest. Her breasts were billowing outward faster then any of our growths before with only half a container of cream. She started to hug her breasts until they were too big and she could not reach her arms around them any longer. She had to sit down because of the growth rate; it was hard for her to keep her balance. They were sitting on her lap and still growing. When her tits started to slow, her breasts looked like giant beach balls, perfect shape.
“WOW! These have to be the greatest tits in the world, look at me!”
She must have had the biggest tits in the world and it really got me jealous. There was no real way to measure them, they were just too big-like two mammoth size giant beachballs,dandling down to the floor-covering her knees. It was even hard for her to get up from the chair, and when she did the size of her tits almost made her fall forward.
“Now it’s my turn, make me grow girls.”
Diane finally got her balance and got the rest of the cream and dumped it onto Claire. We did the same drill and rubbed the cream into her breasts. It was a relatively slow growth, but she was way bigger then me. Although bigger then me, not even close to Diane.
“Well girls, looks like I STILL have the biggest tits of all.
Diane was really starting to gloat, and it was really pissing me off.
“Well the hell with that, I changed my mind!”
I took the last container of the cream and poured half in another container. I placed each one of my tits in the buckets and let them soak in the rest of the cream naturally, like it happened in the shower. It took only a few minutes for the cream to be absorbed.
“Now we’ll see who’s the biggest!!”
My tits started to grow while they were still in the buckets. It was not long until there was no more room for them to grow. They kept growing, out the end of the bucket spilling over the sides. Soon enough it was too much and the buckets shot off the ends of my rapidly growing tits.My nipples were bigger than most guys cocks and I’m talking big 9 inches.
“Still growing Diane!”
My breasts were reaching her size, and blew past them in no time at all. I went over to Diane and placed her on the floor, where I sat on top of her and let her stare at my huge tits. They were growing right in front of her eyes, getting closer and closer to her face. I pulled her right into my tits and smothered her into them like she did to me earlier. Soon enough my breasts did stop growing. I got up from Diane and my breasts were totally awesome. They were at least twice the size of Diane, and hung down past my hips, and out at least four feet. They were incredible, the size and how perfect they were.
“Now these are going to take some getting used too!”
We all started laughing as we marveled at each others new breasts.
“I never thought me and my best friend would have the biggest tits in the world.”
“Believe it, because we do.” I told her.
Diane got back on the bed, and I think all of this breast talk was getting to her.
“So what are we going to do with the rest of this cream?”
“There are only a few gallons left and Claire doesn’t want to get any bigger, and I think this is plenty for me.”
“Well then can your little sister use it?”
I could see a little scheme cooking up in her mind and I really didn’t care. It was hard for me to move with what I had now so I let her have it.
“What are you going to do?”
Diane took the gallons of cream and poured it all in the bathtub where Claire and I had our little affair. There was at least half left, and I could hardly image what was going to happen next.
“Here goes nothing!”
Diane jumped into the tub and started cleaning up all of the cream. It was hard for her to get it on just her tits; it was getting all over her body. She was rubbing herself all over, not just working on her breasts. Claire started to join her and run the cream into her. I stood and watched both of them work.
“Get it all in me!”
As they were working her breasts started to grow bigger and bigger. Even before she started her tits were already filling up the tub but now it was getting worse. They finished working all the cream into her and Diane sat up with her back against the tub. Her breasts were on her lap and lying on both her sides. She reached my size in a hurry and went past it with increasing speed. They started to fill the tub and soon enough the tub was too small to contain them.Huge 684 inche boobs blotted outward,like giant whales,with massive nipples at the end. Her tits spilled over the edges of the tub, but already covering Diane’s entire body in their flesh. She was cumming over and over from the pleasure of her increasing bust. Minutes passed and her breasts were well over the edges of the tub and were almost lying on the tile floor. Claire and I had to move farther and farther back as they kept growing. Soon enough Diane’s face was covered in her own cleavage, and fingering herself as she kept growing bigger and bigger. It wasn’t until fifteen minutes later that her breasts stopped growing, almost filling the entire bathroom. Neither Claire nor I could see her among her tits, but we could hear her moaning.
“God Claire, what are we going to do now?”

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

Follow our trades right now and profit up to 270% per day.