Thursday, March 7, 2019

Tina Small Guinness book World Records Breast


Tina Small Guinness book World Records Breast
For 12 long, and I mean really long years, 52-year old  Tina Small has been a Guinness World Record holder for possibly the most important triumph in the history of womankind – she has the largest breasts in the world. Known to the adult film industry – and probably one awesome chiropractor – as Tina Small, this record holder is no secret to the world. But I had no clue who she was, so it’s news to me.
She also appeared on “This Morning”, a magazine show in England, this morning to reveal that her gigantic 84 NNN

breasts weigh in at 56 pounds each. But more impressive than that is her incredible film work.
• 
What would be unusual about a maid with 112-pounds worth of chesticles? Well, except the post-workday search, of course. I’ve also included a clip of a very special cameo she made in one of my favoritegenre.
You know, I’ve received some negative feedback in the past when I’ve posted about world records as a form of competition to justify their presence on an alleged sports site. I’m just hoping that we can end that debate today, because I can’t name anything much more athletic than carrying around two 56-pound mammary machines for at least 12 years.

No comments: