Thursday, March 21, 2019

Isabella lengthier








*

Isabel Lanthier was once famous because her pregnancy triggered an enormous and unsuspected breast growth, that caused her lots of health problems, so she had breast reduction surgery several years ago.

Maybe someone still has some scans of her.

Tman  


*

From Montel Williams:

[Rent this space]


*

http://www.(prohibited V).com/(prohibited L)/stories/randd/rd07.txt
anyone have any old globe magazines ??  


http://www.(prohibited V).com/(prohibited L)/stories/randd/rd10.txt
*** MONTEL WILLIAMS COVER-UP? ***


One reader carried out a bit of research into past issues of the Montel Williams Show:
As a production assistant told him, the program featuring Isabelle Lanthier was aired during the 1991-
1992 broadcast season. Due to licencing concerns these episodes cannot normally be made availabl

e on videotape. However, because of the large number of requests for this episode, the broadcast company
was making an exception and preparing the licencing of this episode.  Note that word 'was'. O

n reviewing the episode content, and in view of some of the more graphic descriptions of the episode
received by the company, they decided it would be 'highly inappropriate' to license this episode

for video sales.

Somebody must have asked them for the episode with 'That Woman With The Huge Tits'. But at least the
company has acknowledged that the episode still exists.

And of course, every technician in the company has a copy stashed away at home. Funny, though, how it
was all right to broadcast such 'highly inappropriate' material when it served to boost the rati

ngs. But the sponsors would get nothing from video sales, especially once they'd paid up yet another round
of sweeteners to the 'reluctant stars' of the show. 
Avatar's artist name is Jibunya (RD)


*

When she got pregnant she went from a 34B to a 52T according to an article about her.  I read that doctors induced labor a month early because they were afraid at how big she might get and told her not to have anymore kids.  Her breasts didn't look bruised or deformed like other cases of virginal hypertrophy.  She appeared on he Montell Williams show and eventually had a reduction.  Was she ever on anyother tv shows?  Where did the topless pics of her come from?

 
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty


*

I suspect that the pictures on the left are morphed, but I could be wrong.

Anyways, there is a Yahoo! Group devoted to Isabelle. A quick search will reveal the full name.
On 17 December 2018, tumblr is shutting down all adult content. Go here to learn how to download your stuff now.


*

http://bearchive.com/~shasta/isabelle/gone_on_too_long.jpg

Isabelle's assymetry was the other way around in comparison to the upper left photos.
Lower left the woman is hiding a large paunch, next to that, a headless shot of an anonymous woman. They couldn't find bras to fit Isabelle at the time in Canada. The husband put together a sort of sling for her. On the right, the infamous Cheviot Morph. If you look at the original tabloid photos, she is not symmetrical (compare the size of her hands).

As far as I know, there are only three sources for pictures of Isabelle. Her tv appearance, the black and white tabloid photos and the publication that printed the color version of said photos.
[Rent this space]


*

All of the pics came from the Macromastiamammary Yahoo group.  I think they were originally from one of the sites by Cap^H^H^H He whose name is not spoken...

Quote:


On the right, the infamous Cheviot Morph.




I thought this was from the tabloids.

Quote:


and the publication that printed the color version of said photos.




what publication?  

Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty


*

I have it archived on cd somewhere....
[Rent this space]

*

Why doesn't she look that big to me?
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2005, 08:00:05 AM »
Below is a pic of Isabelle Lanthier.  If you don't know she is, she's a girl from Montreal that went from (I think) a 34B to a 52T during a pregnancy.  She looks big but she doesn't look like she has a gargantuan rack.  Maybe I just don't have a good eye for sizing up boobs.   And I still don't think  Laura San Giacomo is all that big.

 
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

Re: Why doesn't she look that big to me?
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2005, 10:27:40 AM »
She appeared on the show well after she had her reduction.  Hench the small size.
...Don't touch me again...

*

Re: Why doesn't she look that big to me?
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2005, 11:56:30 AM »
I never believed the Lanthier story anyway ...
I have that show on video. She speaks french, and i don't remember her talking about major reduction before the show.
http://www.xx-cel.com/" target="_blank">http://www.xx-cel.com/banners/bann001.jpg
">


*

Re: Why doesn't she look that big to me?
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2005, 02:00:58 PM »
I believe the Lanthier story, but it was a new mainstream topic back then and was exaggerated and overhyped by tabloid media. I've never seen that video but by the pic, it looks like she could be that big considering that most of us have had our perceptions distorted by only seeing implants of that size and the fact that her bra was supposedly a homemade minimizer. Just don't know, but anyway, it's a damn shame if true. As popular as the story was in mainstream, just think of how successful she would have been if she had shunned her doctor's advice and accepted the other media offers.
Apehanger


*

Re: Why doesn't she look that big to me?
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2005, 01:01:12 PM »
This is would i found in the (prohibited V) site

"My breasts grew from 34 to 52 inches in 5 Months."


        When I read the story on Isabelle I just couldn't believe that she
didn't like having such a large chest. So I decided to edit the story a
little and add some stuff.  I guess to make sense of all this refer to the
Globe article about this chick who's breasts grew huge when she got
knocked up.


        Edited by Greg Andrews


        "My breasts grew from 34 to 52 inches in 5 Months."

   New mom Isabelle Lanthier figured her boobs would get a little
bigger when she got pregnant - but she never dreamed she'd balloon from 34
inches to and eye-popping 52 inches in just 5 months.  In fact by the time
she gave birth each of her breasts weighed a whopping 15 pounds.  Three
times the size of her new born baby girl Michelle.

   "Girls often think it'd be great to have big giant boobs, and now
God has made my wishes come true."  says Isabelle, 20 a cashier. "It was a
like a dream. Every day my breasts got bigger and bigger.  They literally
grew as large as watermelons right in front of my eyes.  Each breast
weighs a ton, and I've have a hard time **83** at night.  If I roll
sideways my boobs get in the way or end up in my husbands face. I have to
careful not to smother him.  I have a hard time walking and I have to be
careful when I get out of bed, the weight of my boobs pulls my body around
and I have to move slowly or I lose my balance."

   "My doctor told me he thought it was caused by a hormone imbalance
triggered by my pregnancy." says Isabelle the petite 5'2" beauty.  "He
also told me there was nothing we could do to slow down the growth until
the baby was born.  And the longer I was pregnant the bigger my boobs were
going to get.  My family thought that it must have been the most awful
experience a woman could endure.  But I remember the excitement when I was
younger when I discovered that my breasts were developing, changing my
body into a woman's. And I remember the disappointment when they stopped
growing at only a 34B. As a little girl I hoped that when I got older I
would grow big breasts, and this is beyond anything I could have imagined.
Now I believe my body is finally taking care of unfinished business."

    "I never told my husband just how excited I was that I was growing the
bust of my dreams." Says the buxom beauty.  "I can't keep my hands off my
new breasts. Kneading them together to forms such deep cleavage, not to
mention feels great. My breasts used to be really uncomfortable before
Michelle was born, but now they're really soft, like huge rising mounds of
bread dough and they are very sensitive to touch.  Despite the troubles
I'm having with clothing and my balance I'm really starting to like my new
improved breasts.  Its a small price to pay for having my ultimate fantasy
come true."

   "I've gotten lots of offers to be a dancer, and dozens of phone
calls from magazines and breast enlargement places to be a model.  People
have offered me lots of money to come over and touch my boobs.  Some men
asked if they could photograph me in the nude.  Because of all the
attention I'm considering making my own video."

     "As I watched her boobs grow I often wished I could hold them, but
Isabelle told me that God had made these boobs for her new baby." says
Mark Isabelle's husband. "I couldn't stand her walking around the house
with those huge breasts bouncing all around. The doctor recommended that
she get a breast reduction right after the baby was born so we didn't want
to waste all our money buying her clothes that would cover her enormous
boobs.  I just used the chest portion of one of my T-shirts to make her an
enormous tube top so that when company came over my wife's breasts weren't
flying around.  I also tried to design a special brassire to lend support
to Isabelle's mammoth mammaries. But that effort was futile because they
kept growing and getting bigger every day. That was the only time while
she was pregnant that she let me touch her breasts.  It was madenning."

   "Finally my doctor decided the only way to help me was to induce
labor, even though I still had six more weeks to go." recalls Isabelle
"The baby was in excellent condition, and he didn't want my breasts to
grow any bigger.  I often wonder just how big my boobs could have gotten
with another month and a half to grow.  My doctor advised me not to have
any more babies because he was sure that my body would respond to the
pregnancy the same as it did before and cause my breasts to start growing
again.  When I was a little girl I wanted large breasts, and I love them
so much I'm trying to get pregnant again to make them even bigger.  I'm in
euphoria knowing that I can make my boobs grow bigger any time I want.
And with my huge boobs, getting my husband in bed is even easier now.  My
doctor said not to breast feed my baby because we couldn't be sure that my
milk would be normal.  But I want my baby girl to grow up and have huge
breasts like her mom so I'm gorging her on my super boob milk." "As a
matter of fact I produce so much milk that I have to pump my breasts after
my daughter is done feeding to relieve the pressure.  I've been saving the
milk in my refrigerator and selling it to my girlfriends.  They all want
to drink my milk because it makes their breasts grow too.  The other day
we got together and went through our underwear drawers and had a good
laugh throwing away our old bras."The five of us were pretty flat chested
in high school and we are looking foreward to attending our 5 year
reunion.  Finally all the boys we dreamed of will be dreaming of us
instead.

ps. Have you the show that she appears to


*

Re: Why doesn't she look that big to me?
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2005, 02:40:05 PM »
Laura San Giacomo is NOT big, she's just attractive.

Go here for Isabelle Lanthier, maybe you can tell if the pics are morphs...
 macromastiamammary yahoo group


*

Macromastia Clip on YouTube
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2006, 12:23:56 PM »
I've found this clip about Isabelle Lanthier on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzx7dAFuJc&search=macromastia

*
Re: Macromastia Clip on YouTube
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2006, 02:24:03 AM »
The scary part is, she didn't look that big to me at all. So much BEA has blunted my senses. But seriously, she must have shrank some since that still photo was taken there at the end. Also, how do French bra sizes work? I think she said she was a 34O before going up to 52 inch whatever cup?

*
Re: Macromastia Clip on YouTube
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2006, 02:31:01 AM »
wait a minute.
she was a 32 0 before the explosion?????

*
Re: Macromastia Clip on YouTube
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2006, 04:36:10 AM »
Excellent! YouTube finally works when I tried to sign up! 

*
Re: Macromastia Clip on YouTube
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2006, 10:20:58 PM »
Quote:

I've found this clip about Isabelle Lanthier on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzx7dAFuJc&search=macromastia 




aah, the one i blogged 

*
Re: Macromastia Clip on YouTube
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2008, 12:45:26 PM »
Hai,

found another one on dailymotion:

Link removed because at least one of the females shown in the video appears to be well under the age of consent.  You won't be able to post for two weeks.  Please review the Forum Rules.

*
Re: Isabelle Lanthier MERGED
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2014, 08:24:31 PM »
 ;D

*
Re: Isabelle Lanthier MERGED
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2016, 09:08:47 PM »
Bumping this long-neglected thread about a very worthy subject via a pic that I hope hasn't been morphed. 

tits88 prob unmorphed? Isabelle Lanthier ULd

*
Re: Isabelle Lanthier MERGED
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2016, 09:49:29 PM »
Bumping this long-neglected thread about a very worthy subject via a pic that I hope hasn't been morphed. 

tits88 prob unmorphed? Isabelle Lanthier ULd
do you think she resembles isabelle?

Pal replies: possibly? :) I've seen that pic around labelled as IL (though yes, that means nothing). Do you think it's not IL? Do you know who it might be? Do you think it's morphed? I remain open to all possibilities. :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 08:30:08 AM by Palomine »

  

  

No comments: