Thursday, April 30, 2015

Wishing for Big Bust Bras.....Your wish is my command!

Wishing for Big Bust Bras.....Your wish is my command!

I've done a ton of pages on big bust bras, from strapless tosports bras and everything in between (I hope you'll check them all out!). THIS is the page where I talk about everyday bras.
These are your 'put on every morning, go to work, clean the house, fix dinner bras'.
Their sole purpose is to support you through the mundane.
These bras aren't fancy, they're functional. They'll be your go-to bra.
All of the bras you'll find on this page are underwire bras.
If you're more of a softcup bra kind of lady I've got you covered. I talk all about soft cup bras on this page.
I happen to LOVE underwire big bust bras. I like the shape they give me, and the support they offer.
If you haven't done so yet you should do is visit my 'bra'ology' page. This section of my website will teach you everything you need to know about finding a great bra. This information is especially important when shopping for a bra online because you can't try it on before buying it. My tips and guidelines will tell you what to look for when you're looking at pictures and reading descriptions.
Here's the low-down on what you should look for when shopping for big bust bras.
  • The straps should be adjustable. Also, the bigger your bust, the wider the straps should be. Wider straps mean better comfort and more support.
  • Pay attention to the fabric and seams on the bra cups. If it has alot of lace and seams you run the risk of it being itchy and also showing through your shirts.This doesn't mean you should never buy a bra with lace on the cups or shaping seams. Just be mindful.
  • Notice how much coverage the bra cup provides. Does is cover the entire breast or is it designed to be a half cup bra? Again, it doesn't matter either way, unless you want a full coverage bra and accidently buy a half cup.
  • Good quality big bust bras are going to be pricey. Plan on atleast $40.00-50.00. When it comes to bras you get what you pay for. Sometimes it seems too expensive to pay that much for a bra, but a good bra (that is worn daily) should last a good 18 months.
    When you do the math it's not that bad.  50.00 bra worn 540 days = 10 cents a day. It's worth it. 
  • Read the reviews. You can learn a lot from reading reviews. 
  • Color is important. Brightly colored bras are so fun, but not if they show through your shirt. If you find a style of bra that you love make sure you get atleast one in a white or nude color. 

Here are some great, everyday BIG BUST BRAS that you should check out.

(All of these bras are found at herroom.com. I love this store and have bought many bras from them. The service is excellent and they are dedicated to being the best bra store online. That's why I'm affiliated with them)
"Incredibly comfy, very good support, virtually invisible under any shirt, gives my breasts a lovely natural rounded shape." ~ Size 32G
Approx. Price $50.00
This bra must be good because it's been reviewed by 477 women and received 4 out of 5 stars.
A couple things about this big bust bra. The band tends to run big and the cups small. Take that into consideration when ordering.
Also, this is a balcony style bra which means the cups won't come up quite as high on the breast. Here are some reviews....
"Wonderful fit and very comfortable to wear, and I love that there are no seams to show through clothes or bother my nipples. Makes even my large bust look more perky, and makes my waist look smaller because my breasts are in the right place. Good color selection for a plus size bra. I love it" ~ Size 36F
"One of THE most comfortable bras I've owned and I've been wearing bras since the age of 9. I read some of the comments for this style and went up 2 cup sizes (36J-L) and Man! what a difference a good bra makes. I'll probably purchase this bra again and again, if it remains available..."~36L
Approx. $45.00
If hundreds of women recommended a bra would you be interested in buying it? Well sit up and take note. This bra has been reviewed over 600 times! And a large majority LOVE this bra!
I totally recommend this bra for those of you who are a G cup or bigger. It's available for women all the way up to size N cup! Awesome!
The unique thing about this bra is the 4 piece cup. It's designed to provide maximum lift and support. I worried a bit about the seams being itchy, but they don't seem to bother many women.
"Oh, where have you been all my life? I was a bit skeptic about it because usually bras with this cup style are too big in the top, and I end up going to my specialty bra fitter to find something that is "about right." The moment I put it on I knew this is the bra for me - please, please, please don't stop making it!!! The girls are happy, my back is happy, and the straps are nice and wide and don't cut! Thank you Goddess and HerRoom." ~40G
"Separation is excellent; also light lining minimizes nipple show-through. Smooth, seamless, supportive. "~38 D
Approx. $55.00
This big bust bra is perfect for wearing underneath anything that you might decide to put on. It's ultra-smooth so it's undetectable under t-shirts.
One cool thing is that the cups are made out of 'spacer foam'. This super thin foam won't add size to your breasts (We don't need that!), but it will smooth your shape and help prevent nipple show through.
"This bra is the best bra I've ever owned. It provides the much needed support I need, comfort and it's very beautiful. It's extremely difficult to find all three of these in one bra due to the size I require. Thank you so much! Love the matching panties."~ 34G
"Very nice. Good coverage for tee shirts without enlarging the bust" ~36D
Approx. $58.00
I really like the breathable band on this bra. You can't see it on the picture, but it's kind of a meshy material. It's a very simple bra, but sometimes the simplest things can be the most beautiful.
The straps are non-stretchy so it will minimize bounce. (That's a plus for us!)
This is a newer big bust bra, so there aren't as many reviews as some of the other ones I've posted, only 26. You can read the reviews here.
Fits perfectly and gives me a nice figure. Be aware, this is full coverage. Very plain so it looks great under t-shirts. Very comfortable for me on the first wearing." ~34F
Approx Cost: $39.00
So So Pretty! Love the floral lace. And it's one of the 'cheaper' big bust bras I've found. This bra doesn't come in the wide range of sizes some of the other bras do. Mostly carried in D, DD, DDD and some G cups. 
"I love love love this bra! I will be purchasing more in the near future. I have told my many family members and now they are ordering it as well. For me, it helps my "eighth" wonders of the world defy gravity. Thanks!" ~40DD

1 comment:

ritesh verma said...

Nice articl, thanks for shearing big bust bras.
by Breast implant surgeon in mumbai