Thursday, April 30, 2015


Home
Bra Collection
Fashion Guidelines
Junk Drawer
Healthy Boobs
Mom Boobs
FYI
Meet Me!
Big Bust Blog
 Learn to Love, Dress, and Flaunt Your Curves

@ Big Bust Support.com

What is this big bust site about? Well, I'll give it to you straight!

Sometimes it's HARD being a woman with large breasts.

(Gasp!)

Yes, I'm actually saying out loud what big busted women have privately thought and whispered about for decades, maybe centuries!

Yes, men love them, (and thank goodness they do!) but we still have to pack them around. And that can be hard work!

But as my mom used to say,

"Quit Your Boobin!"

You've come to the right place!

Everything on this site focuses on our 'above average' bustline and how to live with (and maybe even learn to love) our hourglass figures.

This site is 'busting at the seams'with information for you!

My Big Bust Categories!
big bust fashion guidelines
Big Bust Bra Collection
all the funn, crazy stuff about boobs!
Health Problems caused by big breasts
Pregnancy and Breasts
Things to know about Bras
So what will you find on bigbustsupport.com?

Well, in my fashion guidelines section I walk you through a complete woman's wardrobe, analyzing each genre of clothing and point out tips/rules/ideas for clothes that look good on our figure. I cover it all shirts, pants, sweaters, jackets, wedding dresses, lingerie, nightgowns, and even accessories. No more wasting dollars on clothes that make your body look less than stellar!

This wouldn't be a proper Big Bust site if I didn't cover bras. And boy, do I cover bras here. All types from sports bras to strapless and everything in between. I even have a sports bra page dedicated to men!

I love to laugh and there are a lot of funny, weird, and crazy things when it comes to boobs. Jokes, comics, celebrities, outrageous products, I can't get enough!

Having big breasts can certain put a strain on our body. Does your back hurt? Are their grooves in your shoulders? How bout heat rash? And is it possible to reduce your breast size naturally? Lots of great questions and I do my best to answer them.

Did you know the whole reason bigbustsupport was born was because I was a nursing mother and my boobs were out of control big? I figured there needed to be a site to support us! Pregnancy and nursing really does a number on our breasts.

There's a whole bunch of information that's important to know when it comes to breasts. How to find your bra size, for one. Also, did you know that the bra size you order varies depending on the country the bra is made in? You'll need a bra converter for that! Also, I'm not sure that anyone cares but me, but the history of the bra is fascinating. If you have a minute you should check it out!

So anyways, that's like a super fast summery of just a few of the things you'll find here. Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon!

Copyright 2008~2014 bigbustsupport.com

No comments: