Thursday, May 6, 2010

Princess Titania meets her match


Some women say that size of the dick doesn’t really matter to them much. And we all Girls from Planet X know thats a big know they lie about that. All chicks dream of massive dick stretching their cunts and tearing them completely. These two kinky babes aren’t one of those. They love huge dicks and they have something nasty with this one. They wanted to restrain the white beast so they tied him up.


Then they whipped his 25 inch dick and jerked it with no mercy. One of them climbed on top of him and impaled on his throbbing dickzilla. Next thing you knonw she was squealing and screaming in pain and pleasure as our horse hung stud ravaged her tender love hole.
This vanilla hottie won’t settle for average sized white cock. She want it large and massive. She just loves to get her sweet fuck hole plugged and annihilated with this enormous white meat pole of her planet rather than the small white ones of earth. Well, the reason is that black cocks are always huge and the feeling as it slides in and out of her lovely pussy hole is absolutely mind-blowing and she just couldn’t stop cumming! This time she faced our man and his 25 inch cock-zilla

Isn’t this unbelievable or what? In this particular footage you can see a brave blonde freakishly huge boobed honey choking and gagging on a 25 inch cock and loving every second of it. She doesn’t care for possibility to suffocate on this horse sized cock. She just holds the beast with both her hands and tries to deep throat. Amazing footage, that’s for sure.
is one of those sex addicted blonde nymphettes who just love handling gigantic white meat. Here we can see her fighting for her life with a 25 inch monster snake. The beast is in it’s full size and attacking her mouth with no mercy. She chokes and gags on the monster. The damn think takes her breath away! All of a sudden, she was bent over and violated. She felt an insane pain as well as pleasure, as the freak of nature cock-zilla tears her up…

Most of chicks can hardly walk after our elephant hung stud finished ripping their tiny love hole with thick slab of white meat. Our man was invited to a nice party and this college babe got her eye on our stud. After a few drinks they decided to find a private spot and fuck like mad.And this busty blonde bombshell could hardly sit down because our stud destroyed her tight pussy and mouth with his 18 inch white cruising missile! I’m sure she touched the Heaven when our insanely hung stallion crammed his monster cock deep and hard into her soaked pussy…
A beautiful yet surreal sight. A nice blonde princess just couldn’t believe her eyes! Is it a some kind of white python or a massive 20 inch dick in her hands. She was so excited to be annihilated by such a insanely huge dick and she didn’t waste any time on small talk. She grabbed the sledgehammer and sucked it like it’s made of chocolate. Our big dicked stud forced her to spread her long legs and slammed his black beast as deep as possible. You should definitely hear her squeal and scream as the mammoth sized dick obliterated her tender love hole


I’m sure you’re asking yourself how the hell is she able to take such an enormous dick! We’re not talking about 8-9 inch pecker but mutant sized 25 inch dick! And this blonde goddess just can’t get enough of it. She tries to blow the massive stick and wrap her hot cherry lips around it. At least she tried and that’s what it counts. Our horse hung stud licked her dripping wet cunt a few times and than crammed his freak of nature dick-zilla right into her gaping pussy. She creamed like never before and begged him to destroy her pussy to the completion

This spicy redhead bombshell got the shock of her life when she pulled down the pants of our stud and found an insanely huge 20 inch dick waiting inside. Yeah, there was a massive black python in front of her eyes, just waiting to ravage all her holes. It was a complete shock for her and she wasn’t sure how to handle this monstrous dick. She took it in her mouth and gagged on it. Then she spread her sexy legs and screamed as our horse hung stud forced his freaky monster deep in her tender cunt. Her poor pussy got shred to pieces.
This hot milf was amazed and shocked when our horse hung stud released his 16 inch semi erect dick! It was her first huge white dick and she didn’t expected it to be so massive. Her eyes almost popped out when our man shoved his freakin’ monster up her throat. She tried to suck it off and almost chokes on the beast. Shit! This horny as hell raven haired sweetie sure enjoys fondling and stroking his 25 inch boner and watching grow bigger and bigger in her hands! You can see it on her face. And our elephant hung stud sure enjoys having such a sweet and soft heanded beauty playing with his enormous manhood!

What a nice piece of ass we’ve got here. And our man is on the mission to stretch it wide open. Yep, this white slut asked for it. Our stud bent her over and slammed his enormous 25 inch extra long fuck tool between her ass cheeks. Her tender cunt was stretched beyond the limits and she screamed more in pain then pleasure.

Isn’t it great watching something like this? A horse sized black dong testing the limits of her mouth? Her jaw almost broke apart as Mister 125 Incher crammed his insanely massive dark cock deep into her mouth. She almost choked and suffocated when he forced her mega cock into her. Her tender white cunt got even worse. He hammered her with no mercy at all! She was screaming and crying as he ravaged her sweet tiny cunt!

John Steel;;''Fuck I'm horny and hung like a fucking elephant.'He screamed as the sexy blonde bombshell,heaved and wiggled upon with freakishgly huge cock.He bloated 84 inch hooter flopped about

Mister 25 Incher forced his meaty monster again and again until he pulled put and plastered her ass with fresh spunk!

He just lies down and lets this slut doing her magic on his white terminator. And she is doing a great job with her hands so our stud rewarded her with some intense pussy rippin’…It took some time to convince her to spread her long sexy legs and let the monster dick in. She was screaming as the 20 inch insane dick penetrated her tender cunt inch by inch. It must be really painful having a such a massive dick stretching and violating her tight love hole
One thing that always surprises is how the hell all those tight chicks seem to be able to take huge dicks up their lovely tight snatches. Take this blonde hottie for example. You’ll really have trouble believing your very eyes when you see her choking and gagging and getting her tiny love hole blown away by a monstrous 20 inch black dick! She should be awarded for taking such a mega sized vanilla love sausage!

Yeah, this is an 25 inch cock tearing some unsuspecting pussy! That’s what happen when a enormous black boner stretched and violates her tender clean shaved pussy. She moans and screams in pain and pleasure as our man, Mister 25 Incher, forces his horse sized chocolate fuck tool as deep and hard as possible
And she was rewarded by splashing her pretty face with warm spunk of cum.
This amazing scene opens with damn hot blonde princess gobbling on a 25 inch white dick. She keeps pumping the head in and out of her mouth and licking his insanely massive balls. You can see in her eyes that she wants her dripping wet pussy to be filled with this freak of nature piece of meat. It’s just awesome watching the faces she makes while riding a hard piece of sledgehammer. Our horse hung stud crams his thick pulsating dong deep in her soaked pussy and she moans and squeals in pain and pleasure. He fucks her like a mad man and she begs him to stop as her tender cunt can’t take anymore of demolition.

Well, check out this pretty blonde bitch! She must be having some hard time trying to control this white python cock! The damn thing is bigger than her head! And she is actually trying to suck it off. Well, good luck in that. Many chicks have tried to handle the beast so I’m pretty sure she won’t change anything. Our insanely hung stallion will stretch her throat and pussy and she won’t be walking straight for few months after he’s finished with her.Her tender white cunt got even worse. He hammered her with no mercy at all! She was screaming and crying as he ravaged her sweet tiny cunt!
Most of chicks can hardly walk after our elephant hung stud finished ripping their tiny love hole with thick slab of dark meat. And this busty blonde bombshell could hardly sit down because our stud destroyed her tight pussy and mouth with his 25 inch white cruising missile! I’m sure she touched the Heaven when our insanely hung stallion crammed his monster cock deep and hard into her soaked pussy…





Archive name: horsecock.txt
Authors name: JIMBO2 (donwalk@hotmail.com)
Story title : Horse Cock for Me

--------------------------------------------------------
This work is copyrighted to the author © 2004. Please
don't remove the author information or make any changes
to this story. You may post freely to non-commercial
"free" sites, or in the "free" area of commercial sites.
Thank you for your consideration.
--------------------------------------------------------



A young girl watching a stallion and mare mate. At
first she is intrigued, but the memory becomes an
obsession, then the obsession becomes a reality with
the help of a black stable hand. (Mf, f/horse, intr,
beast, oral)

***
I grew up in a convent.I lived a very sheltered life.
But despite all,my body seemed mature faster normal girls my age.At age 11,I had a 56 inch bust and by age 15,I measured an amazing 84 inches.And my tits just kept on growing,until I reached 185 inches at 19.And my boobs just bigger and bigger from that until I measured an unbelievable 384 inches by age 25.I could barely walk upright,as my bras had to costums made,to barely fit over my gargantuan chest.
I was walking by the stables as a young girl and saw a
big stud reared up on the back of a mare. He had just
gotten on her as I approached the run around area. I
stopped to watch them mating. Then I saw his huge horse
cock as it slid from his sheath. It was so long and
very big in diameter. Then they whipped his 25 inch dick and jerked it with no mercy.I saw him watching as bathed,my giant hooters spashing about the water. One of them climbed on top of him and impaled on his throbbing dickzilla. Next thing you knonw she was squealing and screaming in pain and pleasure as our horse hung stud ravaged her tender love hole.

I was amazed at the shear size of his big cock. It was
wet and red with the head dripping its precum. I stood
there and watched as he jammed that cock into the
waiting mare’s pussy. I saw him as his haunches drove
that monster to her, sliding it deep in one quick move.

My hands went to my own pussy as I watched. I slid my
shorts to one side and eased a couple of fingers to my
twitching pussy. I began to rub around on my enlarged
clit as I kept an eye on the two horses fucking. Damn!
My pussy was on fire as I watched and secretly wished
it was the horse throwing his big cock to my little
pussy. My slit was so wet as I watched his big cock
going into her pussy.

That night I fantasized to the thought of being fucked
by that horsecock, having his huge cock shoved up me as I
screamed in pleasure. I must have come ten times to the
images of his cock pounding into me. I mad up my mind
that night if I were to ever get the chance to have a
horse fuck me, I would try it. Little did I know it
wouldn’t be too long before my wildest dream came true.

My father had a work bench at the stables and I made a
padded covering that would go on top of it. I was
planning on just how to lay on it and have the horse
fuck me. Things were starting to fall into place as I
took a couple of towels out to the stables, just in
case I might need them. The only thing I needed was
someone to help me. I couldn’t lay there and get the
horse to come over and fuck me. I needed some help.

We had a white stable hand, John, who helped with the
livestock and I was going to try to seduce him first,
then have him help me. It was a plan and I was going to
put it into action.

I put on the skimpiest little outfit I could find that
day as I approached him and smiled at him, telling him
what big muscles he had as he was working without a
shirt on. He told me thanks and that I looked awfully
good in my short shorts. I knew he was mine! I wiggled
my hips and asked him if he had ever been with a white
girl before. He told me that he had always wanted to
but that no, he had never made love to one.

"Would you like to make love to me?" I asked with a
smile.

"I would love to but I am afraid I might get caught,"
he answered, "Besides, do you really want to have a
black man do you?"

"I would love to." I said as I leaned into him, letting
my crotch area rub along his knee.

It wasn’t long before he had my shorts off and had me
lying down in a hay pile with a blanket under us. My!
He had a huge cock too! I took it in my hands and
slowly jacked it up and down as he kissed my breasts.
It grew so big in my hands as I felt his hot flesh as I
played with it.

My pussy was so wet and I wanted his big, black cock
in me as I spread my thighs wide open for him. Without
hesitating, he took his cock and started to rub it over
my slit, from top to bottom as I grew even hotter. I
wanted it so bad as I felt him ease it to my tiny
opening. I reached down and spread my hairless pussy
lips apart for his massive cock.

It was my first big cock and I really felt him as it
slipped past the entrance to my cunt. He was pushing
that log in me as I whimpered, telling him to be easy
as he slowed it down, I felt the thick head as it slid
deep inside me, prying my poor pussy so wide as he
slowly fed me that black cock.

My pussy was full of his cock as he went deeper,
touching every spot in me as I felt the long dick
hitting bottom. I would cum each time he hit my special
spot and my entire body would tremble with delight as I
came over and over again.

I looked down to see him as he pounded that cock to
me, the difference in our skins were so evident as his
black cock sawed in and out of my lily white pussy. It
was so exciting to see the color difference as he
pumped that cock to me. I was loving it as I threw my
cunt up to him, taking as much of his cock as I could.

Then I felt his cock began to swell inside me as I
asked him if he had ever saw a woman fucking a horse.
He started driving his cock hard and faster now as he
told me that he had seen two women doing it with the
horses and that he had even helped them.

This made me cum again as I felt his cock start to
throb inside me, knowing he was on the edge of cumming.
I threw my ass up to meet his thrusts as he poured that
big cock to my tiny pussy.

"Will you help me fuck one of them?" I asked as he
slammed his cock to me, "Please I want to fuck that big
white horse. Will you help me?"

"Yes, baby. I'll help you," he answered, "But it will
cost you. I want to take you and make really give you a
good fucking."

With his cock buried so deep in me all I could say was
"Ok, You have a deal."
I felt him as his cock throbbed as the huge load of cum
started to flood my pussy. It was so hot inside me as
he emptied his balls of cum, coating my insides with
the hot juices. I came again and again as I felt that
huge, black cock shooting his load of cum in me.

We hurried finished and got our clothes back on as I
asked him when was he going to help me. He told me to
make sure no one was at home and when the coast was
clear, to come find him and he would help me. He also
said that I must not ever tell a soul about us or the
horse. I told him that he had to help me first and then
I would keep my end of the bargain. He said that he
wanted me to have plenty on time for him also when we
did get the chance to fuck. I agreed and went to the
house for that day.

I masturbated to just the thought of getting fucked by
that big white horse as well as fantasizing about his
big, black cock that night. I came so hard at the
thought of their big cocks in my tiny pussy as I went
to sleep, still playing with my pussy.

It was two days later when everyone had left the farm
and I was alone. I grabbed a tube of KY jelly as I
hurried to the stables and found him, telling him that
no one was there and now was the time. He led me to my
secret bench and already had my padding there waiting
for me. He knew all along what was going on.

He helped me disrobe and laid me down as he started to
play with me, telling me that I would have to be good
and wet before that big cock could enter me. I lay
there and felt him as he rubbed my clit, taking time to
kiss it as he slid a finger over my slit. I was getting
so wet! I knew I was ready for the horse as he got up
and told me to keep playing with my pussy until he
brought the horse over to me.

I did as he said and rubbed my snatch as he led the big
horse over to the bench where I lay. I watched as he
took the horses cock and rubbed on it as it grew
larger, my hand still playing with my wet pussy. My
eyes were fixed on the huge cock as he slowly jacked
the horses cock.

Then he brought the horse over and straddled me, the
huge cock dangling as I felt the head of his cock
against my little pussy. Sam rubbed the head of the
cock along my slit, as I watched the long dick slide
over my pussy lips. I was on fire as I felt that
horse’s cock against me.

Then Sam told me to hold my self open and he would put
it in for me. I did as he said and spread my pussy lips
so wide as he guided that cock to me. I felt the big
head as it found my tiny hole, drawing back away from
it as I really wasn’t sure now. But Sam took my ass in
one hand and the horses cock in the other as he lifted
my ass to the huge cock.

I felt the head as it spread me open, its slick flesh
starting to slowly enter me as I gasped. Sam held it
there just inside my tiny pussy as I grew accustom the
big cock. Then he told me to work my pussy to it, for
me to take it as he held the cock for me. I slowly
began to wiggle my hips, forcing my mound up to that
cock as I felt it enter a little more each time.

Then it started to feel real good as I slammed my pussy
up to it, taking more as it went deeper. I felt the
huge horse cock so deep in my pussy as I began to shake
all over from the pleasure it was giving me. It was so
huge! It was hard taking that big cock into my tiny
pussy as I fucked back to it. The cock was wet and I
was wet as I felt it touch my special place. I was full
of a horse's big cock! My dream had come true and I was
loving it as I wanted more.

I came immediately as the horse cock touched me there.
Then I saw Sam as he went around to my head and took
out his big, black cock. He was jacking on it as I was
cumming, holding it close to my face.

"Now, Bitch. Suck my cock. Suck my black cock with your
young girl's mouth. I want you to suck on it as the
horse fucks you," he cried out as he moved his cock to
my waiting mouth.

I started to suck on his black cock as the horse
started fucking me with his huge cock, filling my pussy
so full of horse cock. I felt the horse as his cock
started to swell up inside me, almost splitting my
pussy apart as he started to cum. I felt the throbbing
in me as the hot juices began to spurt from his cock.

It was such a good feeling to feel that hot cum coating
my insides as he just kept cumming. The force of his
cum flooding me was making it hit my special place as I
came over and over with Sam’s cock also starting to
blow it’s load in my hungry mouth.

There I was, laying there with a huge horse cock up my
little pussy and a big black cock jammed into my mouth.
Nothing else could ever be this great as I felt both
their cocks filling me with their cum.

Cum was running out of my mouth, all around that big
cock stuffed in it and cum was flowing out of my pussy
as the big horse cock was emptying his huge load of cum
into me. My own cum was mixed in there somewhere as I
was covered with cum. There was hot cum all over my
mouth and chin, cum over my pussy and thighs, and I was
loving every bit of it as we all slowed to a stop. I
was full of cock and cum.

No comments: