Friday, July 13, 2018

whats it like having a big penis ?

I noticed no other gay men chimed in so I figured I might as well. Posting as anon here. I agree with basically everyone with most of the pros and cons:

PROS
- Other guys are mesmerized to see it. The jaw-on-the-floor look and bulging eyes never, ever gets old.
- So much easier to make and keep a booty call - gay men give great head. Having a big cock gives you insane confidence. I mess around with a "straight" dude with a girlfriend because he loves sucking big dick (even though at 8 inches mine is the smallest he'll suck.
- Again - Insane Confidence. Gay men are cocky to begin with. It just makes me even more arrogant.
- Never feeling insecure about how big it is. Even when my booty call gets with guys that have bigger ones than me he still swears by the fact that mine is still gigantic.
- Nobody questions when you don't want to "bottom" - most gay guys who are bottoms (the catcher if you will) can easily understand why. Also makes it easier to convince a booty call to bottom for you even when he swore he only was interested in oral.
- It's beautiful to just look at it, and if I like the guy enough I'd let him for hours.
- Girls in college all reacted with the same shocked look on their faces. I thought most straight men must have small ones.
- It's really, really fun to play with it. For me and everyone else. It's hard to say no to a big dick.

CONS
- Being that I sleep with dudes there is one way to carry out intercourse, which is essential (I believe) to any meaningful relationship. Too often the guy complains that it's too big and to either take it out, wait a few seconds before I pick up the pace (hard - no pun intended - to just wait as they adjust), or they don't want to after a few thrusts. In the butt does hurt. But, (again no pun) a lot of guys still want to get fucked by me. I just hate being patient because I like giving it rough.
- Condoms. Always gotta magnums, and I love that I have a reason to buy magnums. But regular sized ones break easily.
- My dick hits the toilet water when I sit down almost always (my dick is very straight-shaped, only a tiny curve at the end, so I'm fantastically well-hung).

Few other cons. I always joked in college (when I used to drunkenly show tons of sorority girls what they were missing) that my autobiography should be called "Nobody Wants to Hear you Complain about Having a Large Penis."

Hope that puts it in perspective from over the rainbow


No comments: